Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Beauty

This is a picture I took after the hurricane at the Gosselin's house. I loved how bright and alive it looks. I wanted to share it with everyone. I also wanted to put this verse here because it is just a great reminder of where our priorities should be. Peter says that we as humans and all the glory we may achieve on this earth will eventually die, no matter how beautiful it may seem. It will mean nothing after we are dead. We should have our eyes set and fixed on eternal things, such as spreading the gospel and loving other people. I also just wanted to capture the incredible creation that God has given us to enjoy while we are on this earth. So don't forget to stop and take a look around you at the exquisite beauty God has given us.


"All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever" - I Peter 1:24-25 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home