Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Celebration!

I have been working on my graduate applications since this past summer. Even though I am only applying to three schools, it's been more work than you could believe. But the good news is that I mailed out two of them today! It is such a relief, as I am also very close to being done with the third one. So it's out of my hands right now. They either like me or they don't, so we'll see. I know that Auburn will let me know if I get an interview by the middle of March. It's kind of scary to think about and especially sad to think that I have to leave Pensacola and my church and my friends. Such is life I guess...
Keep praying that it will work out the way God wants it to. I am confident that He will show me where He wants me to go in His time, because I sure don't know right now. And then there's the roomate situation and a place to live and a way to pay for it all. There's a lot of factors so it is definitely going to be a God thing for it all to work out. I love you all and thanks for your continued prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home