Thursday, January 13, 2005

Ever Wondered?

Ever wondered what it would feel like to sit in a 1 hour 15 minute class in completely drenched clothes? Ever wondered how uncomfortable and miserable it might be? Well I don't have to wonder any more!! So if you would like to know the answers to the previous questions, please read on. I'll try to keep the story short and precise, which is usually difficult for me.
When I saw the rain, I considered just skipping class, but I decided not to (don't ask me why). And as soon as I stepped out of my car, I no longer had a dry piece of fabric on me. So as I was walking through the rain, I considered just turning around and going home, but I decided to press on and suffer through it (again, don't ask me why). And as a result of trying to be a good college student, I sat in a cold, frigid classroom with wet jeans and shoes. Did I learn anything more than if I had just stayed home? That's a mystery we may never know!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hfhsfsfsh

11:40 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

test

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home