Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm not going to even bother with the whole "I know it's been a long time since the last post." You guys know how I am. We're just lucky I'm getting this one up. Anyways, just to let you all know what I am up to, I just graduated in April from University of West Florida with a Bachelor's in Psychology. Watch out- I'm lethal now! Just kidding. Now I am in Panama City until I move to Auburn for graduate school. It's all very scary and exciting. Please keep that transition in your prayers. I'm enjoying not having any classes right now, for the first time in two years. It's a nice break. What else, what else... no I'm not dating anyone at the moment. But we all know I'm moving to Auburn, so...enough said! God has blessed my life in so many ways. He's always watching out for me and protecting me, but letting me get hurt now and then to learn some lessons. What would I do without Him? Let me leave with this verse from John: "He MUST (emphasis mine) become greater; I MUST become less." Just think on that for awhile, as I did the other night. This is definitely a life verse for me. In everything, I must make sure that He is made greater and glorified and that I am not. Hopefully there will be another post soon. I have a little more time this summer. Love you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home